The BulletBlocker NIJ IIIA Bulletproof Renegade Flight Jacket has a bit of a modern flair with its inner zip bib and knitted collar. Designed for cooler temperatures, this jacket has a removable Mouton fur collar for use in spring and fall. Its contrasting lining, zipper tabs and pulls also add to its modern day design. This classic jacket conceals a lightweight, removable NIJ IIIA bullet-resistant liner designed for as inconspicuous a fit as possible when worn while standing and walking.
The original B-15 jacket was first introduced in 1944 and used by the U.S. Air Force pilots and aircrews. This flight jacket has timeless style and best of all it blends into any casual atmosphere. Great for spring, summer or fall.Features and Benefits
* two-tone nylon shell and 100% polyester lining and fill
* adjustable snap-closure cuffs for warmth
* knit waistband to keep out the cold
* two oversized patch pockets
* zippered utility/pencil pocket
* zippered chest pocketBallistics
* Removable Kevlar bulletproof interior liner for cleaning and maintenance.
* Meets NIJ IIIA standards that will stop a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45, hollow point ammunition and more. Threat level IIIA is the highest level of protection available in soft body armor.
* Provides identical anti-ballistic protective coverage area as traditional law enforcement body armor vest.
* Utilizing the latest in soft body amour protection, BulletBlocker use the latest in DuPont Kevlar XP technology, and panels have been tested by the Department of Defense.