Safety Seat Shield
Portable Lightweight Seat Cushion
Classroom/Vehicle Event Protection
Our Safety Seat is a discreet, anti-ballistic shield disguised as a seat cushion. It is ideal for teachers, doctors, lawyers, or anyone who would find comfort in having their own personal safety barrier readily available in case of emergency. It is made with the latest DuPont Kevlar technologies, which means that the NIJ IIIA panel is lightweight, covert, and reliable. The open cell foam cushion promotes comfort, and the non-slip straps that keep the seat in place double as handles if the anti-ballistic safety shield is needed.
Features and Benefits
- Integrated NIJ IIIA protection panel.
- No ID tags or labels so the Safety Seat is discreet.
- 1" thick nonabsorbent open cell foam comfort cushion.
- Lightweight ballistic panel weighs only 20oz. (the same as a water bottle).
- Handles double as non-slip cushion grips.
- 1000D Nylon sleeve repels water, resists rips, and is easily cleaned.
- Removable Kevlar bulletproof interior liner for convenient cleaning and maintenance.
- BulletBlocker utilizes the latest DuPont Kevlar technologies.
- Tested to the NIJ IIIA standards stopping a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
- Proudly manufactured in the United States of America.
- Dimensions: approximately 12" X 17" x 1.5".
- Handles: Anti-Skid Gripper Fabric.
- Sleeve: 100% 1000-denier coated nylon.
Shipping & Returns
- We offer free shipping within the contiguous United States. To see our return policies, please click here.
“Recently, I purchased two BulletBlocker seat cushions. They are remarkably light weight and what I believe contain a foam pad in addition to the bullet resistant material. The combination of outer fabric inner materials and two well placed straps to place an arm or two through are a simple, inexpensive way to assist in defending against most small arms fire up to 44 mag. What I like most about this armor is it doesn’t appear to be what it is, no markings at all. This cushion just may save a life if you happen to be a target. Its size is just about right for protecting an individual’s center mass. Personally, I don’t want to be the one to employ this safety device, but given the wrong situation I’d be happy to have it.” -Harvey