Medical Lab Coat
*Weighs Approximately 5 lbs.*
Our Medical Lab Coat is armored with a concealed NIJ IIIA bullet resistant liner for optimal safety on-the-job. Ideal for men and women in the medical, pharmaceutical, or consultation fields who desire a layer of lightweight anti-ballistic protection. The bulletproof panels are made with the latest Dupont Kevlar technologies, and are discreetly inserted into the lab coat so you can covertly and safely get the job done. The coat’s durable fabric has antimicrobial agents embedded to prevent microbial growth and provides an exterior fluid barrier.
**Additional Option: Full Wrap
Full Wrap featuring side coverage is available to provide additional ballistic protection. When Full Wrap is added to clothing, the front and back panels overlap on each side providing an added tactical advantage. Keep in mind that the additional ballistic material used for Full Wrap may lessen concealability slightly. Full Wrap is available for an additional $175.00.
Features and Benefits
- Permanently bonded technologies will not wash out.
- Antimicrobial agents inhibit bacterial growth on the fabric.
- Strong fluid repellent protects the garment from splashes, spills, and stains.
- Moisture-wicking interior to keep you dry.
- Durable, high-quality fabric.
- Notched lapel, long sleeves, and a roomy fit for maximum comfort.
- Versatile unisex coat.
- Two lower patch pockets and one chest pocket to hold your items.
- Weighs approximately 5 lbs.
- Removable Kevlar bulletproof interior liner for cleaning and maintenance.
- Meets NIJ IIIA standards that will stop a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45, hollow point ammunition and more.
- Threat level IIIA is the highest level of protection available in soft body armor.
- Provides identical anti-ballistic protective coverage area as traditional law enforcement body armor vests.
- Proudly manufactured in the United States of America.
- Weight: 5 lbs. (2.27 kg).
Shipping & Returns
- We offer free shipping within the contiguous United States. To see our return policies, please click here.