**Estimated Lead Time - 10-14 Weeks
Each Bullet Blocker’s NIJ IIIA Men’s Fortress Fleece is designed and manufactured entirely in-house in our Massachusetts facility. Constructed from high-quality, ultra-soft polyester, this vest can be worn as a top layer or underneath other layers for added warmth and protection. Using your exact measurements and color preferences, we create a custom garment specifically for you that offers maximum concealability without impeding comfort, style or mobility. From its modern design to its durable build, the Fortress Fleece is constructed to insulate without overheating for all-day discreet ballistic protection. The vest is engineered with two internal conceal carry pockets with straps to secure the barrel or slide during transit, and a front zipper that extends into an insulating stand-up collar that protects your neck from the elements. No matter your lifestyle, the Fortress Fleece is a wardrobe essential for anyone who desires light-weight, ballistic protection.
Customizable Color Options
- Over 300 unique color combinations!
- 7 Shell (Front and Back) color options.
- 7 Upper Panel (Top) color options.
- 7 Zipper color options.
- Mix and match to create your one of a kind Fleece!
Features and Benefits
- Features a ballistic panel overlap under the zipper.
- Two interior gun pockets with a strap to hold the barrel or slide.
- Two outside zippered panel pockets to hold valuables such as keys, money, or a cell phone.
- Top quality 200 weight fleece.
- Customized to fit your exact measurements so that the vest is discreet and comfortable.
- Machine wash and dry for easy care and maintenance.
- 4 different colors options.
- Weighs approximately 4 lbs.
- Removable Kevlar® panel for cleaning and maintenance.
- Meets NIJ IIIA standards that will stop a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45, hollow point ammunition and more.
- Provides identical anti-ballistic protective coverage area as traditional law enforcement body armor vests.
**Additional Option: Full Wrap
Full Wrap featuring side coverage is available to provide additional ballistic protection. When Full Wrap is added to clothing, the front and back panels overlap on each side providing an added tactical advantage. Keep in mind that the additional ballistic material used for Full Wrap may lessen concealability slightly. Full Wrap is available for an additional $170.00.
- Proudly 100% made in the United States of America.
Shipping & Returns
- We offer free shipping within the contiguous United States. To see our return policies, please click here.
“I received the vest and let me just say THANK YOU! It fits perfect and the color is exactly what I was expecting. I really appreciate your assistance in the process. I will definitely recommend this company.” ~ David G.
"This product looks and feels more like its non-bullet proof analog as any I have ever seen." ~Mark E.
"They did a really good job on design the vest to fit me just right" ~Tommy
How To Measure
Measure under arms and across shoulder blades.
Measure around your waistline