The BulletBlocker NIJ IIIA bulletproof Leather Western Vest is a classic, high-quality leather vest. It offers a discrete way to conceal a lightweight, removable NIJ IIIA bulletproof liner. Threat Level IIIA is the highest level of protection available in soft body armor and it provides coverage similar to conventional police body armor with ballistic protection from most handguns. Great for all seasons. It provides torso coverage with protective extensions on the sides and up to the collar bone area.
**Additional Option: Full Wrap
Full Wrap featuring side coverage is available to provide additional ballistic protection. When Full Wrap is added to clothing, the front and back panels overlap on each side providing an added tactical advantage. Keep in mind that the additional ballistic material used for Full Wrap may lessen concealability slightly. Full Wrap is available for an additional $175.00.
Features and Benefits
- 100% leather - smooth and supple.
- Lining is 100% polyester.
- V-neck cut.
- Five button front closure.
- Western yokes.
- Two front slit pockets.
- Weighs approximately 7 lbs.
- Removable Kevlar bulletproof interior liner for cleaning and maintenance.
- Meets NIJ IIIA standards that will stop a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45, hollow point ammunition and more.
- Threat level IIIA is the highest level of protection available in soft body armor.
- Provides identical anti-ballistic protective coverage area as traditional law enforcement body armor vests.
- Proudly manufactured in the United States of America.
- Weighs approximately 7lbs. (3.17 kg).
Shipping & Returns
- We offer free shipping within the contiguous United States. To see our return policies, please click here.
“I ordered a Leather Western Vest. The sales person emailed to confirm the order, then called me to correct a mistake I had made. Time of delivery was sooner than I expected. The quality of the vest is great. The fit and comfort are excellent.” -Danny
"Soft and comfortable leather material!" -James Smith
||32 - 34"
||25 - 27"
||35 - 37"
||28 - 31"
||38 - 40"
||32 - 35"
||42 - 44"
||36 - 39"
||46 - 48"
||40 - 43"
||50 - 52"
||44 - 47"
||54 - 56"
||48 - 51"
How To Measure
Measure under arms and across shoulder blades.
Measure from center back of neck, over the shoulder, down the arm to wrist.
Measure around your waistline.